Charred body of a 23-year-old Hyderabad woman found in Mumbai
The 23-year-old, who was a software engineer, had left Hyderabad 10 days ago to come to Mumbai.
Mumbai: The burnt body of a 23-year-old woman was recovered from Bhandup in the suburbs of Mumbai on Thursday. The 23-year-old, who was a software engineer, had left Hyderabad 10 days ago to come to Mumbai.
The family claims they could only identity her by the ring on her finger. The police, however, say a positive identification can only be made after the post-mortem.
In a statement to the police, the family has alleged that a male colleague was supposed to pick her up from the station in Mumbai but did not show up.
"Had there been CCTVs at correct places, we could have tracked her on the first day itself," said the woman's uncle Arun Kumar.
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World