Charred body of a 23-year-old Hyderabad woman found in Mumbai
The 23-year-old, who was a software engineer, had left Hyderabad 10 days ago to come to Mumbai.
Mumbai: The burnt body of a 23-year-old woman was recovered from Bhandup in the suburbs of Mumbai on Thursday. The 23-year-old, who was a software engineer, had left Hyderabad 10 days ago to come to Mumbai.
The family claims they could only identity her by the ring on her finger. The police, however, say a positive identification can only be made after the post-mortem.
In a statement to the police, the family has alleged that a male colleague was supposed to pick her up from the station in Mumbai but did not show up.
"Had there been CCTVs at correct places, we could have tracked her on the first day itself," said the woman's uncle Arun Kumar.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction