Soha Ali Khan: I never got a chance to fight with Saif
Soha Ali Khan says she has never had even a childhood fight with elder brother and actor Saif Ali Khan.
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan says she has never had even a childhood fight with elder brother and actor Saif Ali Khan.
"The age difference between bhai (Saif Ali Khan) and me is nine years and I used to respect him a lot so I never got a chance to fight with him. We only have some verbal arguments," the 34-year-old said here Friday at a press conference for her film 'War Chod Na Yaar'.
'War Chod Na Yaar' also stars Sharman Joshi, Mukul Dev and Javed Jaffrey.
Soha, however, says the fighting was mostly with sister Saba.
"I used to fight with my sister (Saba Ali Khan); the age difference between us is only two years," Soha said.
Saba, the older sister, is a jewellery designer.
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview