'Son Of Sardaar' crosses Rs 100 cr mark in India
The Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt starrer movie has managed to mint Rs 100.55 crore.
New Delhi: Bollywood's Diwali release 'Son Of Sardaar' has finally crossed the Rs 100 crore mark at the India box office. The Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt starrer movie has managed to mint Rs 100.55 crore, said an official statement.
'Son of Sardar' garnered an opening week collection of Rs 71.53 crore in India. The action comedy released alongside Yash Chopra's romantic 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' November 13. The latter crossed the Rs 100 crore mark in India November 23.
'Son of Sardar' is a Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Eros International presentation. Produced by Ajay Devgn Films and YRV Infra and Media (P) Ltd Production, the film is directed by Ashwni Dhir.
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18