'Son Of Sardaar' crosses Rs 100 cr mark in India
The Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt starrer movie has managed to mint Rs 100.55 crore.
New Delhi: Bollywood's Diwali release 'Son Of Sardaar' has finally crossed the Rs 100 crore mark at the India box office. The Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt starrer movie has managed to mint Rs 100.55 crore, said an official statement.
'Son of Sardar' garnered an opening week collection of Rs 71.53 crore in India. The action comedy released alongside Yash Chopra's romantic 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' November 13. The latter crossed the Rs 100 crore mark in India November 23.
'Son of Sardar' is a Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Eros International presentation. Produced by Ajay Devgn Films and YRV Infra and Media (P) Ltd Production, the film is directed by Ashwni Dhir.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test