'Son of Sardaar' set to enter the Rs 100 cr club
'Son of Sardaar' could be Ajay Devgn's fourth film as a hero to enter the Rs 100 crore club in last two years.
New Delhi: Ajay Devgn starrer 'Son of Sardaar' is on the verge of crossing the Rs 100 crore mark in India. So far, the film has earned Rs 110.41 crore but the overseas markets have contributed Rs 15.36 crore in it. The film has collected Rs 95.05 crore in India alone. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "SOS *total after 2nd Weekend* India 95.05 cr + Overseas 15.36 cr. Total: Rs 110.41 cr."
'Son of Sardaar' was released alongside late Yash Chopra's last film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and was expected to give a tough competition to it at the ticket window.
The film has been directed by Ashwni Dhir and stars Sonakshi Sinha, Sanjay Dutt and Juhi Chawla besides Devgn.
If everything goes as per the expectations then it would turn out to be Ajay Devgn's fourth film as a hero to enter the Rs 100 crore club in last two years. 'Golmaal 3', 'Singham', and 'Bol Bachchan' have crossed the much hyped Rs 100 crore mark in last two years.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner