DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Son of Sardaar' set to enter the Rs 100 cr club
'Son of Sardaar' could be Ajay Devgn's fourth film as a hero to enter the Rs 100 crore club in last two years.
New Delhi: Ajay Devgn starrer 'Son of Sardaar' is on the verge of crossing the Rs 100 crore mark in India. So far, the film has earned Rs 110.41 crore but the overseas markets have contributed Rs 15.36 crore in it. The film has collected Rs 95.05 crore in India alone. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "SOS *total after 2nd Weekend* India 95.05 cr + Overseas 15.36 cr. Total: Rs 110.41 cr."
'Son of Sardaar' was released alongside late Yash Chopra's last film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and was expected to give a tough competition to it at the ticket window.
The film has been directed by Ashwni Dhir and stars Sonakshi Sinha, Sanjay Dutt and Juhi Chawla besides Devgn.
If everything goes as per the expectations then it would turn out to be Ajay Devgn's fourth film as a hero to enter the Rs 100 crore club in last two years. 'Golmaal 3', 'Singham', and 'Bol Bachchan' have crossed the much hyped Rs 100 crore mark in last two years.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet