'Son Of Sardaar' to be released on November 13
Romantic drama 'Son Of Sardaar', featuring Ajay Devgn in the lead role, will be released on November 13.
New Delhi: Romantic drama 'Son Of Sardaar', which features Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt in the lead roles, will be released on Diwali, Nov 13.
Directed by Ashwini Dhir and co-produced by Ajay's home production and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, 'Son Of Sardaar' has been shot in Patiala, Punjab. It also features Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawla.
The film is a remake of Telugu movie 'Maryada Ramanna'. Initially, the title 'Son Of Sardaar' was registered with actor Akshay Kumar's production house, but he allowed Ajay to use it.
Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn had recently worked together in David Dhawan's 'Rascals'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone