'Son Of Sardaar' to be released on November 13
Romantic drama 'Son Of Sardaar', featuring Ajay Devgn in the lead role, will be released on November 13.
New Delhi: Romantic drama 'Son Of Sardaar', which features Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt in the lead roles, will be released on Diwali, Nov 13.
Directed by Ashwini Dhir and co-produced by Ajay's home production and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, 'Son Of Sardaar' has been shot in Patiala, Punjab. It also features Sonakshi Sinha and Juhi Chawla.
The film is a remake of Telugu movie 'Maryada Ramanna'. Initially, the title 'Son Of Sardaar' was registered with actor Akshay Kumar's production house, but he allowed Ajay to use it.
Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn had recently worked together in David Dhawan's 'Rascals'.
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta