Sonakshi Sinha's screen-name in 'Once upon a time...' changed
In order to avoid controversy, the makers of 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara' have changed Sinha's screen name.
Mumbai: In order to avoid controversy, the makers of 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Dobara' have changed the screen-name of the leading lady Sonakshi Sinha.
In the film directed by Milan Luthria, Sonakshi essays the role of Yasmeen, the love interest of the character Shoaib played by actor Akshay Kumar.
But the makers decided to change the name to Jasmeen after learning that 'Yasmeen Joseph' is the original name of yesteryear's actress Mandakini.
A statement from the makers said they were oblivious to this fact and were "stunned by the coincidence".
The change has required re-dubbing of some portions. The film produced by Ekta Kapoor and starring Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Sonali Bendre is set to release on August 15.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology