Sonam Kapoor finds Nawazuddin's act challenging
Nawazuddin, who hails from UP, had to learn a bit of Marathi for his part for the film. He attended workshops to perfect his accent.
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor, whose latest film 'Raanjhanaa' has set the cash registers ringing, now wants something as challenging as Nawazuddin Siddiqui's role in 'Bombay Talkies'.
"I recently watched 'Bombay Talkies' and Dibakar Banerjee's film in that is my favourite among the four (stories). The way the story was conveyed and it was performed so beautifully, I thought it must be so challenging for an actor to do something like that," the 28-year-old said here Sunday at an event held to promote short films.
"I love a challenge, so it would be great if I could do something like that," she added.
'Bombay Talkies' is an amalgamation of four short films by Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap and Banerjee. Nawazuddin, who hails from Uttar Pradesh, had to learn a bit of Marathi for his part for the film. He attended workshops to perfect his accent.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century