Sonam Kapoor finds Nawazuddin's act challenging
Nawazuddin, who hails from UP, had to learn a bit of Marathi for his part for the film. He attended workshops to perfect his accent.
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor, whose latest film 'Raanjhanaa' has set the cash registers ringing, now wants something as challenging as Nawazuddin Siddiqui's role in 'Bombay Talkies'.
"I recently watched 'Bombay Talkies' and Dibakar Banerjee's film in that is my favourite among the four (stories). The way the story was conveyed and it was performed so beautifully, I thought it must be so challenging for an actor to do something like that," the 28-year-old said here Sunday at an event held to promote short films.
"I love a challenge, so it would be great if I could do something like that," she added.
'Bombay Talkies' is an amalgamation of four short films by Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap and Banerjee. Nawazuddin, who hails from Uttar Pradesh, had to learn a bit of Marathi for his part for the film. He attended workshops to perfect his accent.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World