Sonam Kapoor still waiting for Hollywood offers
Sonam is expected to star opposite Dhanush in 'Raanjhanaa'.
Mumbai: Even as her father Anil Kapoor graced Hollywood screen with 'Slumdog Millionaire' and the latest 'Mission Impossible' series, actress Sonam Kapoor feels she is not lucky enough to get right opportunity on that front.
'Slumdog Millionaire' opened Hollywood gates for Anil, who soon landed a role in a US television series '24'. The 52-year-old actor was also seen sharing the screen space alongside Tom Cruise in the fourth series of MI franchise 'Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol'.
Taking a cue from her father, the 27-year-old actress is awaiting her term to act in Hollywood. "I am not lucky enough to get the right opportunity but I would love to do it," she said. Sonam, who would be seen opposite Farhan Akhtar in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Bhag Milkha Bhaag', says she is not doing the 'running part' as Farhan is doing.
She is keeping her fingers crossed when asked about her pairing with southern star Dhanush in Anand Rai's upcoming movie 'Raanjhanaa'.
"I would love to do the film with Anand Rai and Dhanush. All I would say is it would be better to ask the director or producer," the 'Saawariya' actress said.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- US Anti-Doping Agency Confirms Salazar Dossier