DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sonam Kapoor to play a lawyer in Yash Raj Film's next
Sonam Kapoor's wardrobe for YRF's untitled project would include black gown and coat as she plays a lawyer in it.
New Delhi: Fashionista Sonam Kapoor's wardrobe for Yash Raj Films' untitled project would include black gown and coat as she plays a lawyer in it. She teams up with Ayushmann Khurrana the movie.
"She is very excited about the role... She is looking forward to it because she wants to play the role to complete perfection," said a source close to the actress.
"She wants to be well-prepared before she faces the camera for the film, which is why she will be devoting time to specially prepare for her part well in advance," added the source.
To understand lawyers, their body language and general demeanour, the makers are scheduling Sonam's meetings with young professionals.
Meanwhile, the actress has just wrapped up shooting 'Ranjhanaa' and is looking forward to the release of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', in which she will be seen opposite Farhan Akhtar who plays the title role.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere