Congress President Sonia Gandhi Admitted To Hospital in Delhi
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in the capital.
It was not immediately known whether she has been admitted to Sir Gangaram hospital for some routine tests or due to illness.
However, the party has issued a statement saying that Sonia is suffering from viral fever.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right