Congress President Sonia Gandhi Admitted To Hospital in Delhi
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in the capital.
It was not immediately known whether she has been admitted to Sir Gangaram hospital for some routine tests or due to illness.
However, the party has issued a statement saying that Sonia is suffering from viral fever.
Recommended For You
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know