Congress President Sonia Gandhi Admitted To Hospital in Delhi
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in the capital.
It was not immediately known whether she has been admitted to Sir Gangaram hospital for some routine tests or due to illness.
However, the party has issued a statement saying that Sonia is suffering from viral fever.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Injury woesMohammed Shami and Wriddhiman Saha Ruled Out Of Fifth Test
- Birthday SpecialDilip Kumar Birthday Special: 10 Memorable Films by the Actor
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- CHAMPIONAnthony Joshua Retains World Heavyweight Title, Targets Wladimir Klitschko