Congress President Sonia Gandhi Admitted To Hospital in Delhi
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in the capital.
It was not immediately known whether she has been admitted to Sir Gangaram hospital for some routine tests or due to illness.
However, the party has issued a statement saying that Sonia is suffering from viral fever.
Recommended For You
- Behen Hogi Teri First Teaser Gives a Religious Twist to Kaala Chashma And It's Hilarious
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- TVF CEO Arunabh Kumar Booked for Molestation
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?