DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Congress President Sonia Gandhi Admitted To Hospital in Delhi
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in the capital.
It was not immediately known whether she has been admitted to Sir Gangaram hospital for some routine tests or due to illness.
However, the party has issued a statement saying that Sonia is suffering from viral fever.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia