DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Soni's plan had he won Rs 1 crore on Bigg Boss
Being so close to victory, Samir Soni is the latest and the last housemate to be evicted
Samir Soni has 2 records to his name in the reality show Bigg Boss. He was the only housemate to be nominated 10 times. Also, he was the only one who didn't get the luxury to sleep in the delights room as he was not made the captain.
" When Shweta's captaincy was over, I thought that finally I would be made the captain which would make me safe from eviction. But I was shocked when Bigg Boss announced that this week there will not be any selection of a new captain," says Samir Soni.
He adds, " Before I got nominated I was very confident of winning the show. In fact, I had already made my plans about how I would spend the winning amount."
The actor wanted to buy a lavish flat for his parents. " With 1 crore, I would have bought a 2 bhk flat in Versova for my parents. But ya, it all over now and only a miracle can get me inside," says the actor who was very disappointed that he lost out to Dolly Bindra in votes.
The show is in the final week and it is for the country to decide who would win Bigg Boss Season 4 by voting for their favourite housemate.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish