Soni's plan had he won Rs 1 crore on Bigg Boss
Being so close to victory, Samir Soni is the latest and the last housemate to be evicted
Samir Soni has 2 records to his name in the reality show Bigg Boss. He was the only housemate to be nominated 10 times. Also, he was the only one who didn't get the luxury to sleep in the delights room as he was not made the captain.
" When Shweta's captaincy was over, I thought that finally I would be made the captain which would make me safe from eviction. But I was shocked when Bigg Boss announced that this week there will not be any selection of a new captain," says Samir Soni.
He adds, " Before I got nominated I was very confident of winning the show. In fact, I had already made my plans about how I would spend the winning amount."
The actor wanted to buy a lavish flat for his parents. " With 1 crore, I would have bought a 2 bhk flat in Versova for my parents. But ya, it all over now and only a miracle can get me inside," says the actor who was very disappointed that he lost out to Dolly Bindra in votes.
The show is in the final week and it is for the country to decide who would win Bigg Boss Season 4 by voting for their favourite housemate.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test