DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sons kill mother's boyfriend for trying to rape sister
The brothers learned of what had happened and beat the man with a chain and a bottle and then cut him with a knife.
Montevideo: Two Uruguayan teenagers beat and stabbed to death their mother's 33-year-old boyfriend when he tried to rape their sister, police said. The incident took place over the weekend in Toledo, a city in Canelones province, the second most-important in Uruguay and some 25 km from Montevideo.
The victim, identified by his initials - JC - a month ago began living with the woman, the mother of the three children, two boys aged 17 and 18 and a 16-year-old girl.
Over the weekend, apparently while drunk, the man came to the home where the girl was alone and attempted to rape her.
The brothers learned of what had happened and beat the man with a chain and a bottle and then cut him several times with a knife. The man was taken to a hospital where he died and the two young men were arrested, sources said.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar