Sony C680X with 1080p screen running Android 4.2 leaks
Leaked results from the HTML5 Test website have revealed yet another high-end device coming from Sony's stable.
Sony is really turning it on this year. After two blockbuster launches at CES 2013, the company has set its sight on mid-range and low-end announcements at the Mobile World Congress later this month. However, that's not all that Sony is preparing.
Leaked results from the HTML5 Test website have revealed yet another high-end device coming from Sony's stable. The results, which were published on XperiaBlog, show a Sony handset C680X (C6802) that is running Android 4.2 and has a 1920 x 1080 resolution display.
The model number suggests that this phone slots higher than the already high-end Xperia Z, which has the model number C660X). The display resolution also suggests that this is likely a flagship going through very-early testing before H2 2013 launch.
There have been rumours of a Sony phablet doing the rounds and this specific result might actually be from that phone. Codenamed Togari, the flagship will have 6.44-inch display. Rumours also suggest that there will be a stylus packed in along with the phablet, leading us to believe this is Sony's rival to Samsung's forthcoming Galaxy Note update.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar