Sony launches VPL-HW50ES 3D home cinema projector
It is touted to have a dynamic contrast ratio of more than 100,000:1.
New Delhi: Sony announced its latest full HD 3D home cinema projector - the VPL-HW50ES. The projector includes utilising an adapted version of Sony's 'Reality Creation' technology. According to the company, high brightness of 1,700 lumens has been achieved by improving the light efficiency of the lamp and optimising the optical block.
With a new Bright Cinema and Bright TV Mode, The VPL-HW50ES is claimed to achieve 30 per cent greater brightness than the previous model without any loss in colour reproduction. It is touted to have a dynamic contrast ratio of more than 100,000:1.
The contrast enhancer works by analysing each scene and then automatically optimising contrast in real-time by compensating for dark and bright parts of the image, said the company.
The VPL-HW50ES also features functionality upgrades, which include a built-in 3D sync transmitter, a wider lens shift that makes its vertical shift range become +/- 71 per cent and whisper-quiet fan noise suppressed to a mere 21dB. The VPL-HW50ES is priced at Rs 2,59,900 and is available in black and white colour.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands