Sony launches wearable 3D TV, 84-inch Bravia TV in India
The wearable 3D TV is priced at Rs 69,900 and will be available from mid-November.
New Delhi: Sony today has announced the launch of a slew of devices in India, which include Sony's 84-inch Bravia 4K LED TV, wearable 3D TV, Vaio Windows 8 laptop, Vaio Windows 8 ultrabook, full-frame Alpha 99 camera, and Cyber-shot RX 100 camera.
The Sony Bravia KD-84X900 is an 84-inch LED TV, which is equipped with 4K technology that is said to give four times the resolution of full HD. Priced at Rs 16,99,900, this new TV will be available from November this year. The pre-booking starts from October 20.
The company has also launched what it claims to be the world's first wearable 3D TV - HMZ-T2 personal 3D viewer. It is a head-mounted, HD 2D and 3D personal display that has twin OLED screens. The device is priced at Rs 69,900 and will be available from mid-November.
Sony also unveiled touchscreen enabled Windows 8 Vaio models - Vaio E14A series and Vaio T series ultrabook. The former is priced at Rs 74,990, while the latter will be available for Rs 64,990. These Windows 8 Vaio devices will be available in the market by the end of this month.
Sony's flagship 35mm full-frame Alpha-99 camera has a dual auto focus system. It will be available from mid November. The DSC-RX100 cyber-shot camera has a resolution of 20.2 megapixels, and is priced at Rs 34,990.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- MORE THE MERRIERFIFA President Infantino Backs 48-Team World Cup
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video