Sony launches Windows 8 hybrid ultrabook Vaio Duo 11 at Rs 89,990
Available in Gun metal colour, the device will be available in the Indian markets by the end of December.
New Delhi: Sony India unveiled the next generation of hybrid ultrabook PC - VAIO Duo 11 - which also turns into a touchscreen tablet. With its Surf Slider design, the VAIO Duo 11 PC switches between tablet to PC modes.
It has a 29.4cm (11.6-inch) Full HD OptiContrast Panel. The device features USB 3.0, USB Sleep Charge to charge your USB charging devices like mobiles or music players on the go; even when the PC power is off, HDMI, Ethernet and VGA video ports.
It weighs approximately 1.3kg and is 17.85mm thick. Running Windows 8 operating system, the device is powered by an Intel Core processor.
According to the company, Quick Boot gets you up and running in seconds. When you need a break, VAIO powers down into a deep energy-saving Sleep mode, keeping your documents safe. With RapidWake + Eco, everything's ready for instant wake-up, just as you left off.
Optional accessories include a screen protection cover and carrying case.
Available in Gun metal colour, this hybrid device is priced at Rs 89,990. It will be available in the Indian markets by the end of December.
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Shapoorji Pallonji Likely to Contest Cyrus Mistry's Ouster From Tata Sons
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pakistan's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta