DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sony launches Xperia ZR waterproof, dustproof smartphone
The Sony Xperia ZR is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor by Qualcomm.
Mumbai: Sony has announced a new smartphone in its Xperia line-up. Dubbed the Xperia ZR, it is set to be a waterproof handset and is equipped with a powerful camera, which seems to make the phone useful to those who might want to capture underwater video.
Visually, the Xperia ZR has quite a bit in common with the current Xperia Z and ZL, with the circular lock button on the middle of the side of the device, the volume rocker below that and a dedicated camera button near the bottom.
It sports a 4.6-inch HD reality display and is powered by Sony's own Mobile Bravia engine 2, which the company claims uses the same contrast enhancement technology that is present in Sony's range of Bravia TVs. The display panel is an OptiContrast panel, which is said to reduce reflections.
The Xperia ZR is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor by Qualcomm. It also has 4G LTE capabilities. The performance on the handset should be good thanks to the the powerful processor along with 2GB of RAM.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics