Sony to introduce next Xperia flagship smartphone on Sept 4: Report
The next smartphone from Sony is rumoured to come with a 20 megapixel camera and a 5-inch full HD display.
New Delhi: Having introduced the Xperia Z and Xperia Z Ultra recently, Sony is now preparing to unveil its next Xperia flagship phone next month. According to a Bloomberg report, Sony will introduce its next flagship phone on September 4, two days before the start of the IFA trade show in Berlin.
The report says, "Sony's new flagship has been developed under an internal code name of Honami, a Japanese hot-spring area." The phone is said to be engineered with the imaging technology developed for Sony's cameras and ultra-high definition TVs.
Rumours are rife that Sony's new smartphone will have a 5-inch full HD display, and will be powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor. It is speculated to come with a 20 megapixel camera and 2GB of RAM.
Besides Sony, Samsung has also scheduled an event for September 4, where it is expected to unveil the Galaxy Note III and the Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Apple is also likely to unveil the next-gen iPhone on September 10.
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi to Appear in Assam Court Today
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex