DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sony to launch new Walkman players in Japan
The Walkman players will be available in four different colours - pink, blue, red and black.
New Delhi: Sony has announced the launch of a few new Walkman products for the Japanese market. Slated to be released on February 11, the company has launched two new series - NW-E060 and NW-E060K series. The difference between both the series is that the latter comes with "speakers". In other words, the NW-E060K series comes with a speaker stand.
Both the series come in two varities - 2GB and 4GB models. The models include - NW-E062 (2GB internal flash memory), NW-E063 (4GB built-in flash memory), NW-E062K (built-in 2GB flash memory), NW-E063K (4GB built-in flash memory).
The Walkman players will be available in four different colours - pink, blue, red and black. The devices will come equipped with a 1.4-inch color LCD display. These Walkman players are touted to come engineered with "Digital Noise Cancelling" function to remove approximately 98 per cent ambient noise.
The company has kept the pricing open, which means the actual selling price of the product will be determined by individual stores. However, the company has mentioned estimated market prices. Here are Sony's estimated prices:
1. NW-E062 (2GB internal flash memory) around 9,000 yen
2. NW-E063 (4GB built-in flash memory) around $ 110
3. NW-E062K (2GB internal flash memory) around $ 110
4. NW-E063K (4GB built-in flash memory), around 13,000
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835