Sony's 5-inch Xperia Z coming to India on March 6
An official spokesperson from Sony Mobile has confirmed to IBNLive that the Sony Xperia Z is scheduled to be launched in India on March 6.
New Delhi: Sony is all set to launch its recently announced Xperia Z smartphone in India on March 6. If you go the official Facebook page of Sony Mobile India, you will find the cover image stating, "Everything is about to change. 06/03/2013." The cover image also has a picture of a phone in the backdrop, which looks like the Xperia Z.
However, the image does not hint towards a launch event, but an official spokesperson from Sony Mobile confirmed to IBNLive that the Sony Xperia Z is scheduled to be launched in India on March 6.
The phone has a 5-inch full HD 1080p Reality Display, and is powered by a Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor. Sony Xperia Z's Reality Display is powered by Mobile Bravia Engine 2. The phone sports a 13 megapixel camera and includes 4G LTE.
According to the company, the Xperia Z also includes Battery Stamina Mode that is said to improve the standby time by four times or more by automatically shutting down battery-draining apps whenever the screen is off and starting them up again when the screen is back on.
Despite its slim 7.9 mm body, Xperia Z is said to be durable with tempered glass and anti-shatter film on the front and back. It is a dust-resistant and water-resistant smartphone.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology