Sony's 5-inch Xperia Z coming to India on March 6
An official spokesperson from Sony Mobile has confirmed to IBNLive that the Sony Xperia Z is scheduled to be launched in India on March 6.
New Delhi: Sony is all set to launch its recently announced Xperia Z smartphone in India on March 6. If you go the official Facebook page of Sony Mobile India, you will find the cover image stating, "Everything is about to change. 06/03/2013." The cover image also has a picture of a phone in the backdrop, which looks like the Xperia Z.
However, the image does not hint towards a launch event, but an official spokesperson from Sony Mobile confirmed to IBNLive that the Sony Xperia Z is scheduled to be launched in India on March 6.
The phone has a 5-inch full HD 1080p Reality Display, and is powered by a Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor. Sony Xperia Z's Reality Display is powered by Mobile Bravia Engine 2. The phone sports a 13 megapixel camera and includes 4G LTE.
According to the company, the Xperia Z also includes Battery Stamina Mode that is said to improve the standby time by four times or more by automatically shutting down battery-draining apps whenever the screen is off and starting them up again when the screen is back on.
Despite its slim 7.9 mm body, Xperia Z is said to be durable with tempered glass and anti-shatter film on the front and back. It is a dust-resistant and water-resistant smartphone.
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?