DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sottavalakutty: Hansika Motwani plays dentist
It revolves around a youth who falls in love with a dentist. Dhanush plays the lead role opposite Hansika.
The chemistry between Dhanush and Hansika Motwani was talked about in 'Mappillai'. Now it seems the actor and the actress will share the screen space again, this time for 'Sottavalakutty'.
To be directed by A Sarkunam of 'Kalavani' and 'Vaagai Sood Va' fame, 'Sottavalakutty' is set in the backdrop of Kumbakonam.
"It is a comedy caper that revolves around a youth who makes bronze lamps in Kumbakonam, falling in love with a dentist. Dhanush plays the lead role, while Hansika the leading lady," sources said.
Vamsikrishna dons the role of a baddie in the film. Nasser, Shayaji Shinde, Suri, Singam Puli, Sriman and Sathyan are in the film's cast.
Gibran who gave hit numbers for 'Vaagai Sooda Vaa' is scoring the music.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment