Sottavalakutty: Hansika Motwani plays dentist
It revolves around a youth who falls in love with a dentist. Dhanush plays the lead role opposite Hansika.
The chemistry between Dhanush and Hansika Motwani was talked about in 'Mappillai'. Now it seems the actor and the actress will share the screen space again, this time for 'Sottavalakutty'.
To be directed by A Sarkunam of 'Kalavani' and 'Vaagai Sood Va' fame, 'Sottavalakutty' is set in the backdrop of Kumbakonam.
"It is a comedy caper that revolves around a youth who makes bronze lamps in Kumbakonam, falling in love with a dentist. Dhanush plays the lead role, while Hansika the leading lady," sources said.
Vamsikrishna dons the role of a baddie in the film. Nasser, Shayaji Shinde, Suri, Singam Puli, Sriman and Sathyan are in the film's cast.
Gibran who gave hit numbers for 'Vaagai Sooda Vaa' is scoring the music.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'