SOTY: Has KJo signed the 3 newcomers for his next?
Sources said Johar has offered all three of his 'students' further films with his banner Dharma Productions.
Mumbai: Siddharth Malhotra, Ali Bhatt and Varun Dhawan, who are being appreciated for their debut performances in Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year' (SOTY), are said to have also been offered their next movies by the filmmaker!
Sources said Johar has offered all three of his 'students' further films with his banner Dharma Productions, regardless of the box office performance of SOTY, which released Friday.
However, Varun would have to take a rain-check on that second film for Dharma Productions as he is now committed to do a film with his father David Dhawan.
David is in the mood to whisk away his younger son for a home production, to be directed by his elder son Rohit Dhawan of 'Desi Boyz' fame, says a source.
David is excited about the response to his son's performance, and said: "I've a director and a leading man at home now. So I am very keen to start my own home banner. But I had to wait.
"Neither of my sons wanted to make his debut in a home production. They wanted to prove themselves outside the comfort zone and my wife and I totally endorsed their plans."
Now that both his sons are out with their first efforts, David might start his home banner soon.
"All three of us are definitely doing something together," he said.
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul