SOTY: Has KJo signed the 3 newcomers for his next?
Sources said Johar has offered all three of his 'students' further films with his banner Dharma Productions.
Mumbai: Siddharth Malhotra, Ali Bhatt and Varun Dhawan, who are being appreciated for their debut performances in Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year' (SOTY), are said to have also been offered their next movies by the filmmaker!
Sources said Johar has offered all three of his 'students' further films with his banner Dharma Productions, regardless of the box office performance of SOTY, which released Friday.
However, Varun would have to take a rain-check on that second film for Dharma Productions as he is now committed to do a film with his father David Dhawan.
David is in the mood to whisk away his younger son for a home production, to be directed by his elder son Rohit Dhawan of 'Desi Boyz' fame, says a source.
David is excited about the response to his son's performance, and said: "I've a director and a leading man at home now. So I am very keen to start my own home banner. But I had to wait.
"Neither of my sons wanted to make his debut in a home production. They wanted to prove themselves outside the comfort zone and my wife and I totally endorsed their plans."
Now that both his sons are out with their first efforts, David might start his home banner soon.
"All three of us are definitely doing something together," he said.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show