SOTY: Varun Dhawan elated with film's opening
Varun Dhawan is very excited with the Student Of The Year opening.
Mumbai: Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year' (SOTY) drew positive reviews for its three newcomers - Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra. Varun says he never ever dreamt of such a reception to his debut movie.
"(I am) very excited with the openings, honestly! I never imagined this kind of an opening even in my wildest dreams, never thought of this kind of a reception," the 24-year-old said here Friday while attending a screening of SOTY with the general public.
Accompanying him were his co-actor Siddharth Malhotra, and director, Johar.
Varun, son of filmmaker David Dhawan, has urged people to watch the film so that he can keep entertaining them in future.
"Please come and see the film. We have worked really hard, put in our blood, sweat, tears. Moreover, Karan has given a chance to newcomers like me. So, please support the film because I want to do more work for you and entertain you more," said Varun, whose acting as well as dancing skills have been appreciated by critics.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw