South replaces Shahrukh with Jiiva
It's said that Jiva will be endorsing a DTH service provider for the south. It's the same brand for which Shahrukh.
Oh yes, you read that right! But we're only talking about an ad endorsement in here. It's said that Jiiva will be endorsing a DTH service provider for the south. It's the same brand for which King Khan, Shahrukh has been advertising from ages. However Jiiva will be endorsing it in the south only and it's said that he was roped in for a huge sum.
Jiiva is currently working on his superhero flick, 'Mugamoodi' that stars him alongside Narein and Pooja Hegde. He also has Neethanae En Ponvasantham with Gautham Menon and Samantha and trilingual 'David' with Bejoy Nambiar and Vikram, but he will only be seen in the south versions of the film.
The going definitely can't get better for the 'Ko' boy!
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"