DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
South replaces Shahrukh with Jiiva
It's said that Jiva will be endorsing a DTH service provider for the south. It's the same brand for which Shahrukh.
Oh yes, you read that right! But we're only talking about an ad endorsement in here. It's said that Jiiva will be endorsing a DTH service provider for the south. It's the same brand for which King Khan, Shahrukh has been advertising from ages. However Jiiva will be endorsing it in the south only and it's said that he was roped in for a huge sum.
Jiiva is currently working on his superhero flick, 'Mugamoodi' that stars him alongside Narein and Pooja Hegde. He also has Neethanae En Ponvasantham with Gautham Menon and Samantha and trilingual 'David' with Bejoy Nambiar and Vikram, but he will only be seen in the south versions of the film.
The going definitely can't get better for the 'Ko' boy!
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong