Southern actor Prithviraj to offer a script to Big B
Prithviraj plans to work with Amitabh Bachchan in Hindi remake of Malayalam film 'Ayalum Njanum Thammil'.
Mumbai: Southern superstar Prithviraj Sukumaran, who debuted in Bollywood with 'Aiyyaa', has bought the rights of his hit Malayalam film 'Ayalum Njanum Thammil'. He plans to make it in Hindi and approach Amitabh Bachchan with the script.
'Ayalum Njanum Thammil', directed by Lal Jose, released in October last year. Also featuring Narein, Prathap Pothen, Samvrutha Sunil and Remya Nambeesan, the film was a medical drama and critics appreciated the film as well as Prithviraj's performance in it.
"I have taken the first step and bought the film. Now, the rights of the film rest with me, so I can be assured that nobody else is going to do it. That's the first step to ensure that the project has somehow shaped up," Prithviraj told IANS.
"I have started showing the film to few people over here. Let's hope that they have the same kind of interest that I do and hopefully, I get a draft written in English that I will take to Mr Bachchan to read it," he added.
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic
- WATCH: Manchester United, Arsenal wish their fans in India a Happy Diwali
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn