DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Souvik Pal's father to bring his body to B'lore
The last rites of 19-year-old Souvik would be performed at Hebbal Crematorium.
Bangalore: The body of Indian student Souvik Pal, who died under mysterious circumstances in Manchester would be arriving in Bangalore on Thursday, his family sources said. The boy's father Santanu Pal would be bringing the body, theys said. "Santanu Pal will arrive with Souvik's body at Bangalore International Airport Limited around 9 am tomorrow," a close family friend of Sanatu Pal said.
The last rites of 19-year-old Souvik would be performed at Hebbal Crematorium. Souvik, a student of Manchester Metropolitan University, was missing since a New Year's Eve party in Manchester. His body was found by specialist officers in Bridgewater Canal, near Manchester United's Old Trafford football ground on January 22.
Souvik had enrolled for product design course at Manchester Metropolitan University. He disappeared on a night out at the Warehouse Project in Trafford, Greater Manchester.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan