DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Space shuttle Endeavour blasts off from Florida
NASA plans just one more shuttle mission before ending the 30-year-old programme.
Cape Canaveral (Florida): The space shuttle Endeavour blasted off from Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Monday on its final voyage which will deliver a pioneering physics experiment to the International Space Station.
Endeavour roared off the launch pad at 8:56 am EDT, carrying a six-member crew.
The US space agency NASA plans just one more shuttle mission this summer with sister ship Atlantis before ending the 30-year-old shuttle programme.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference