Space view of the India-Pakistan border
The India-Pakistan border appears as an orange line in a photo taken by the crew on International Space Station.
New Delhi: The India-Pakistan border appears as an orange line in a photograph taken by the Expedition 28 crew on the International Space Station (ISS) on August 21, 2011.
The photo was released on September 4, 2011. The fence between the two countries is floodlit for surveillance purposes.
In the photo: Srinagar (L), Islamabad (bottom C), Lahore (centre near the border line) and Delhi (top C) can be seen as brighter spots. New agency Reuters published the image as a NASA handout.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology