DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Special Chabbis: Akshay inspires Kajal Aggarwal
Kajal Aggarwal plays a school teacher and Akshay's love interest in the movie.
Mumbai: 'Singham' actress Kajal Aggarwal says she is a big fan of superstar Akshay Kumar and will be sharing screen space with him in her upcoming movie 'Special Chabbis'.
Aggarwal plays a school teacher and Kumar's love interest in the movie, which has been directed by Neeraj Pandey.
"It was a great experience working with Akshay Kumar and I have been a huge fan of his and I learnt a lot too," she said.
Aggarwal is the only female with 26 men in the upcoming film which also stars Jimmy Shergill, Manoj Bajpai and Anupam Kher.
Speaking of her role, she said, "It was a wonderful experience playing a teacher. I was always very notorious in my school and college days for giving my teachers a hard time."
"My role in 'Special Chabbis' is quite contrary to how I am as a person so it was something different. Also since the movie is set in the early 80's, I have worn a lot of simple Indian clothes."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances