Special Chabbis: Akshay inspires Kajal Aggarwal
Kajal Aggarwal plays a school teacher and Akshay's love interest in the movie.
Mumbai: 'Singham' actress Kajal Aggarwal says she is a big fan of superstar Akshay Kumar and will be sharing screen space with him in her upcoming movie 'Special Chabbis'.
Aggarwal plays a school teacher and Kumar's love interest in the movie, which has been directed by Neeraj Pandey.
"It was a great experience working with Akshay Kumar and I have been a huge fan of his and I learnt a lot too," she said.
Aggarwal is the only female with 26 men in the upcoming film which also stars Jimmy Shergill, Manoj Bajpai and Anupam Kher.
Speaking of her role, she said, "It was a wonderful experience playing a teacher. I was always very notorious in my school and college days for giving my teachers a hard time."
"My role in 'Special Chabbis' is quite contrary to how I am as a person so it was something different. Also since the movie is set in the early 80's, I have worn a lot of simple Indian clothes."
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test