Special Hajj app for BlackBerry users
It supports six different languages Arabic, English, Turkish, Farsi, Urdu and Bahasa.
Dubai: Pilgrims headed to the holy city of Mecca now have a new Blackberry application with a range of useful tools to help them better understand and perform the rituals of the pilgrimage. Developed by Asgatech, a BlackBerry Alliance Member, the application is available as a free download on BlackBerry App World.
It supports six different languages Arabic, English, Turkish, Farsi, Urdu and Bahasa and has videos and detailed text describing the different ways to perform Hajj. The application includes narrated videos of Hajj and Umrah rituals, right from the period before 'Ihram' the sacred state which a pilgrim must enter in order to perform the pilgrimage until its end, with illustrations, pictures and videos.
The Hajj is the annual pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina, and is the largest pilgrimage in the world, which is a religious duty of every able-bodied Muslim who can afford to perform it. The Umrah is the smaller pilgrimage that can be undertaken at any time of the year.
Recommended For You
- Pacer Sreesanth Denied NOC to Play in Scotland League
- Honor 6X Review: It Has All The SWAG That It Promises in Rs 12,999
- Oscars 2017: La La Land Leads Academy Award Nominations
- Australian Open 2017: Roger Federer Masterclass Floors Mischa Zverev
- Oscars 2017: La La Land to Moana; Listen to the Nominees of Best Original Score