Spend 2 days together: Karnataka HC to divorce seeking couple
The quarrelling couple agreed to the High Court's decision and informed the judges that they will check into a city hotel.
Bangalore: In a very interesting order, the Karnataka High Court ordered a divorce seeking couple to spend couple days together in a hotel in Bangalore. A divisional bench comprising Justices KL Manjunath and AV Chandrashekhar felt that communication gap between the two was leading to divorce and it could be prevented if they spend some time together.
The quarrelling couple agreed to the High Court's decision and informed the judges that they will check into a city hotel. The next hearing will take place on Friday.
The High Court also advised the lawyers to treat divorce cases on humanitarian grounds and not as a routine professional matter.
The couple got married in 2003 and the wife left the husband in 2006. In 2007, she filed a dowry case against him. She is working as a doctor in Bangalore.
Her husband's application seeking a divorce was dismissed by a lower court.
The wife told the court that her son could not afford to miss his school. The High Court ordered the school to grant him leave to enable the parents to spend sometime together.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- Alia-Sidharth Steal The Limelight From Priyanka at Her Own Homecoming Bash
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It