DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 delayed further
The Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 is now expected to be available in the market by by end-August or the first week of September.
New Delhi: The feature-rich and attractively priced Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 attracted a lot of media and consumer attention when it was first announced in early June. The phone was expected to hit stores in late June, which was subsequently deferred to end-July and now the availability has been further pushed back by a month and is likely to be available by late August or early September.
In response to an IBNLive query a Spice Mobile representative said, "The phone is expected to be available in the market by end-August/1st week of September. Although, we are trying our best to make it available for our customers as earlier as possible."
The Rs 11,999 Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 is a 5-inch dual-SIM Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) smartphone powered by a 1 Ghz Snapdragon processor and 512 MB RAM. It has 4 GB of internal memory (expandable to 32 GB).
The phone also includes a 5 megapixel rear camera and a VGA front camera and a 2150 mAh battery.
Of the three new phones announced by Spice in June this year - Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500, Spice Stellar Mi-425 and Spice Stellar Craze Mi-355 - only the Mi-425 has gone on sale (Read our review of the Spice Stellar Mi-425).
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes