Air India emergency landing in Pak: How events unfolded
An Air India plane made an emergency landing in Pakistan's Sindh province at the Nawabshah Airport on Monday morning at 3:30 am.
New Delhi: An Air India plane made an emergency landing in Pakistan's Sindh province at the Nawabshah Airport on Monday morning at 3:30 am. The Airbus 319 was on its way from Abu Dhabi to New Delhi and was carrying 130 passengers, who were reportedly safe.
An Air India relief plane reached Sindh with a team of engineers to repair the aircraft. It is carrying meals for the passengers. Light refreshments have also been made available to them.
Here's a timeline of how the events unfolded:
12.05 am: Air India plane takes off from Abu Dhabi.
2.45 am: Emergency warning lights start blinking.
2.50 am: The pilot checks all systems and tries to rectify problem.
3:00 am: The pilot decides to make emergency landing and gets in touch with the Pakistani authorities.
3.30 am: The plane lands at Sindh region's Nawabshah Airport.
1:50 pm: A relief plane from Delhi reaches the Nawabshah airport in Pakistan.
The passengers likely to reach India by Monday evening.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show