SPO Injured in Grenade Attack in Kashmir's Old Srinagar City
Terrorists on Thursday lobbed a grenade at a police station in old Srinagar city, injuring a policeman.
Srinagar: Terrorists on Thursday lobbed a grenade at a police station in old Srinagar city, injuring a policeman.
The grenade exploded in the compound of the police station in Safakadal, a police official said.
A special police officer (SPO) Samir Ahmad was injured in the incident, the official said.
He said the injured cop has been shifted to police control room hospital and his condition is said to be stable.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli - The Records Indian Captain Broke at Wankhede
- This Bigg Boss 11 Audition Video of Dhinchak Pooja Is Breaking the Internet
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli Show Their 'Bromance' At Wankhede
- How Friends Spoilt A Young Sachin's First Tryst With Chinese Food