SPO Injured in Grenade Attack in Kashmir's Old Srinagar City
Srinagar: Terrorists on Thursday lobbed a grenade at a police station in old Srinagar city, injuring a policeman.
The grenade exploded in the compound of the police station in Safakadal, a police official said.
A special police officer (SPO) Samir Ahmad was injured in the incident, the official said.
He said the injured cop has been shifted to police control room hospital and his condition is said to be stable.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- 12 of Bollywood's Eid Releases That Created Box Office Records
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies