DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi HC issues notice to Sports Ministry
Advocate Rahul Mehra claimed that according to the new age criteria, VK Malhotra's candidature will be rejected.
New Delhi: Delhi High Court has issued notice to the Sports Ministry directing it to conduct elections in all sports federations where they are due. Elections in the Archery Federation are due since February, 2012.
Advocate Rahul Mehra alleged that the current incumbent President of the Archery Foundation VK Malhotra was not getting the elections done because by the new age and tenure criteria, his candidature will be rejected.
Mehra claimed that the age criteria will impact his position as the acting President of the Indian Olympics Association (IOA).
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?