DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sri Lanka oppn leader killed in suicide attack
The bomb blast took place outside United National Party's office.
New Delhi: At least 20 people were killed in a suicide bomb attack at opposition United National Party's office in Anuradhapura in northern Sri Lanka on Monday, officials said.
Leader of Opposition, North-Central Provincial Assembly, Major General Janaka Perera and his wife are among the 20 killed, army spokesperson Udaya Nanayakkara said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere