Sri Lanka oppn leader killed in suicide attack
The bomb blast took place outside United National Party's office.
New Delhi: At least 20 people were killed in a suicide bomb attack at opposition United National Party's office in Anuradhapura in northern Sri Lanka on Monday, officials said.
Leader of Opposition, North-Central Provincial Assembly, Major General Janaka Perera and his wife are among the 20 killed, army spokesperson Udaya Nanayakkara said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category