Sri Lanka oppn leader killed in suicide attack
The bomb blast took place outside United National Party's office.
New Delhi: At least 20 people were killed in a suicide bomb attack at opposition United National Party's office in Anuradhapura in northern Sri Lanka on Monday, officials said.
Leader of Opposition, North-Central Provincial Assembly, Major General Janaka Perera and his wife are among the 20 killed, army spokesperson Udaya Nanayakkara said.
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Belkin Launches Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus at Rs 2,299