Sri Lankan Buddhist group to ban some Tamil films
However the National film corporation has not mentioned their stand on this.
A Buddhist national group from Sri Lanka have recently demanded the National Film corporation of Sri Lanka to ban Tamil films that feature Superstar Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Vijay etc.
The group (Ravana Balaya) has further mentioned that, in the recent agitation against Sri Lanka these celebrities observed fast against the Government and hence the Sri Lankan Government should intervene and ban the films.
However the National film corporation has not mentioned their stand on this. They are still trying to pursue people from Tamil nadu to visit the Tamilians stature post war and then take a decision.
They will try and negotiate to the Tamil Film groups to observe the situation in Srilanka first.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System