Sri Lankan Buddhist group to ban some Tamil films
However the National film corporation has not mentioned their stand on this.
A Buddhist national group from Sri Lanka have recently demanded the National Film corporation of Sri Lanka to ban Tamil films that feature Superstar Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Vijay etc.
The group (Ravana Balaya) has further mentioned that, in the recent agitation against Sri Lanka these celebrities observed fast against the Government and hence the Sri Lankan Government should intervene and ban the films.
However the National film corporation has not mentioned their stand on this. They are still trying to pursue people from Tamil nadu to visit the Tamilians stature post war and then take a decision.
They will try and negotiate to the Tamil Film groups to observe the situation in Srilanka first.
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Irom Sharmila Meets Kejriwal, Seeks Advice on Fighting Manipur Polls
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC