DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sri Lankan court orders release of 30 Indian fishermen
The Sri Lankan court has also ordered for returning of their seized boats.
Rameswaram: A Sri Lankan court on Wednesday ordered release of 30 fishermen from here, arrested in April by Island Navy on charges of poaching, according to Fishermen Association sources here.
President of Pamban Fishermen's Association Arulanandam said they have received a communication stating that a court in Mannar has ordered the release of the
fishermen, arrested on April 6 while fishing near Katchatheevu.
Magistrate of the court Aananthi Kanagaraj had also ordered for returning of their seized boats, he said.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan