Sri Sri Ravi Shankar appeals to Asaram's son to surrender, says don't be afraid
In an appeal to Narayan Sai, he said running and escaping from the problem is no solution.
Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar appealed to the son of self-styled godman Asaram who is absconding in a sexual assault case to surrender before court and present his case "boldly".
"Narayan Sai should not be afraid of police if he is right," said the founder of the Art of Living, adding that running and escaping from the problem is no solution.
In reply to a question regarding Asaram, Ravi Shankar said, "The whole alleged episode has brought a stigma to the entire Sant Samaj in the country".
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof OnePlus Smartphone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology