DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar appeals to Asaram's son to surrender, says don't be afraid
In an appeal to Narayan Sai, he said running and escaping from the problem is no solution.
Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar appealed to the son of self-styled godman Asaram who is absconding in a sexual assault case to surrender before court and present his case "boldly".
"Narayan Sai should not be afraid of police if he is right," said the founder of the Art of Living, adding that running and escaping from the problem is no solution.
In reply to a question regarding Asaram, Ravi Shankar said, "The whole alleged episode has brought a stigma to the entire Sant Samaj in the country".
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish