Sridevi avoids questions about 'Himmatwala' remake
When asked about the remake project of 'Himmatwala', Sridevi just clammed up and waited for the next question.
Mumbai: Sridevi is mum about the upcoming remake of her superhit film 'Himmatwala' but is excited about the 'Mr. India' sequel that it is likely to go on the floors next year.
When asked about the remake project of 'Himmatwala' she just clammed up and waited for the next question.
Director Sajid Khan's ambitious remake of 1983 Jeetendra-Sridevi starrer 'Himmatwala' went on the floors August. Being co-produced by Vashu Baghnani and UTV Motion Pictures, it features Ajay Devgn and Tamanna Bhatia.
In the meantime, Sridevi seems to be quite excited about 'Mr India' sequel, which is her producer husband Boney Kapoor's project.
She told IANS: "People are eagerly waiting for 'Mr. India', so let Boney finish his film 'No Entry Mein Entry' first, then we will do Mr India part 2."
" 'Mr. India' sequel will go on floors after 'No Entry Mein Entry' by probable next year or may be the same time. If the script is ready, he will be ready too because he is a producer who has done five films at a time," she added.
As per reports the sequel to Boney Kapoor's 1987's super hit film 'Mr. India' will be made in 3D and he has roped in foreign technicians to do the special effects to the science fiction, tentatively titled 'Mr India 2'.
But Sridevi didn't confirm it and said that "right now we are developing the subject" for the sequel.
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta