DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sridevi's new film to be screened at Torento fest
'English Vinglish', directed by Gauri Shinde, marks the much awaited comeback of Sridevi after a 14 year gap.
It is a rare honour for Sridevi's comeback film 'English Vinglish', that it would be premiered at Toronto International Film Festival this year which is going to be held from September 6-16. The makers have said that they are very happy at the selection committee's decision to screen 'English Vinglish' on Sept 14.
"The film is a mix of hilarity and sensitivity. The whole team is thrilled that our film has been chosen in the Galas' section for a world premiere at the prestigious Toronto Film Festival", producer R Balki says.
'English Vinglish', directed by Gauri Shinde, marks the much awaited comeback of Sridevi after a 14 year of break. A slice of life film, 'English Vinglish' explores the fallout of not knowing the English language in everyday life. The film also features French actor Mehdi Nebbou, Adil Hussain and Priya Anand. Amitabh Bachchan will be making a guest appearance in the film.
'English Vinlish' would be released simultaneously in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835