DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Srinagar records coldest night on January 25
The MET Office had earlier said that the weather will remain dry till the end of this month.
Srinagar: Residents across the Kashmir Valley continue to shiver as mercury plunged by several degrees with Srinagar recording the coldest night of this winter. Srinagar recorded a low of minus 5.8 degrees Celsius on January 25th night, which was the coldest night of this winter, a MET official said.
The minimum night temperature in the highway town of Qazigund in south Kashmir was minus 8.0 degrees Celsius as against minus 7.0 degrees Celsius on January 25, he said. The night temperature in Kokernag settled at minus 10.2 degrees Celsius, down by 2.7 degrees as compared to January 25.
In north Kashmir's Kupwara town, where the previous night's minimum was minus 2.2 degrees Celsius, the temperature settled at a low of minus 4.8 degrees Celsius during the night, the spokesman said. The minimum night temperature in Pahalgam hill resort in south Kashmir was slightly up at minus 12.4 degrees Celsius from the previous night's minus 13.0 degrees Celsius.
The MET Office had earlier said that the weather will remain dry till the end of this month which may result in the further drop in the night as well as day temperatures.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings