DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kashmir remains tense after 'mysterious' death of youth
Many Kashmiris claim the boy, who was enrolled in an institute in Hyderabad, died under mysterious circumstance.
Srinagar: Kashmir continued to remain tense on Monday after the death of a Kashmiri youth in Hyderabad on the March 2. Shops remained amidst high security in Srinagar.
The Jammu and Kashmir police and the Hyderabad police called the death a suicide. However, many Kashmiris claim that the boy was killed under mysterious circumstance.
Local police had said they were in touch with the authorities in Hyderabad to ascertain the facts of the matter. Police and central reserve police force (CRPF) in full riot gear were moved out on Sunday in Pulwama town on and other parts of the district to tackle the sensitive law and order issue.
The student was enrolled in an institute in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Stray incidents of stone pelting by angry youths occurred in some parts of the Pulwama on Sunday.
(With Additional Inputs From IANS)
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise