SRK discharged from hospital after shoulder surgery
SRK had to undergo an arthroscopic surgery for acute pain in his shoulder.
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who underwent a successful shoulder surgery at the Breach Candy hospital on Monday evening, has been discharged, said a hospital source.
"Shah Rukh has been discharged from the hospital. He left at around 5 pm," a source at the south Mumbai hospital said on Tuesday evening.
The actor had to undergo an arthroscopic surgery for acute pain in his left shoulder. Though he had planned to fly to London for the surgery, he chose to get it done in Mumbai under the guidance of Sanjay Desai, the orthopaedic surgeon at Breach Candy.
For now, Shah Rukh has been advised by doctors to refrain from indulging in any heavy-duty action scenes.
"It's a normal precaution that one has to take. The surgery was long pending and it is good that he finally took out time for it. Keeping in mind that he would only become busier in months to come, it made sense that he got himself operated before it was too late," Desai had said.
The 43-year-old superstar will be on a forced break for six weeks to recuperate completely.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Samajwadi Party Expels MLC Udayveer Singh, Mulayam Upset With Akhilesh
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18