SRK discharged from hospital after shoulder surgery
SRK had to undergo an arthroscopic surgery for acute pain in his shoulder.
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who underwent a successful shoulder surgery at the Breach Candy hospital on Monday evening, has been discharged, said a hospital source.
"Shah Rukh has been discharged from the hospital. He left at around 5 pm," a source at the south Mumbai hospital said on Tuesday evening.
The actor had to undergo an arthroscopic surgery for acute pain in his left shoulder. Though he had planned to fly to London for the surgery, he chose to get it done in Mumbai under the guidance of Sanjay Desai, the orthopaedic surgeon at Breach Candy.
For now, Shah Rukh has been advised by doctors to refrain from indulging in any heavy-duty action scenes.
"It's a normal precaution that one has to take. The surgery was long pending and it is good that he finally took out time for it. Keeping in mind that he would only become busier in months to come, it made sense that he got himself operated before it was too late," Desai had said.
The 43-year-old superstar will be on a forced break for six weeks to recuperate completely.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone