DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SRK: It was quite an experience wearing a 'lungi'
Shah Khan will be seen in Rohit Shetty's action romantic comedy 'Chennai Express'.
Mumbai: The music launch of Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' was indeed a memorable one. Going with the theme of the film, mediapersons were given 'mund' and 'lungi', the traditional attire of South Indians.
"It was quite an experience wearing a 'lungi' and it was helpful because we were shooting in a hot place," Shah Rukh told reporters.
The music of the film is given by Vishal and Shekar.
Deepika Padukone, who worked with with Shah Rukh after her debut film 'Om Shanti Om', says he is still very protective about her.
She said: "He is still the same. He is still very protective and caring about me."
The music launch also had performances by dancers and Shah Rukh, who has injured his shoulder, grooved with them.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, 'Chennai Express', is slated for an Aug 8 release.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets