SRK: It was quite an experience wearing a 'lungi'
Shah Khan will be seen in Rohit Shetty's action romantic comedy 'Chennai Express'.
Mumbai: The music launch of Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' was indeed a memorable one. Going with the theme of the film, mediapersons were given 'mund' and 'lungi', the traditional attire of South Indians.
"It was quite an experience wearing a 'lungi' and it was helpful because we were shooting in a hot place," Shah Rukh told reporters.
The music of the film is given by Vishal and Shekar.
Deepika Padukone, who worked with with Shah Rukh after her debut film 'Om Shanti Om', says he is still very protective about her.
She said: "He is still the same. He is still very protective and caring about me."
The music launch also had performances by dancers and Shah Rukh, who has injured his shoulder, grooved with them.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, 'Chennai Express', is slated for an Aug 8 release.
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Champions League: Lionel Messi Hat-Trick Punishes Pep Guardiola's Error-Prone Manchester City
- Champions League: Manchester City's John Stones Keen to Test Himself Against Lionel Messi
- Pep Guardiola Denies Trying to Take Messi, Neymar to Manchester City