SRK misses Delhi winter, says 'good to be back'
His love for acting took him to Mumbai, but Shah Rukh Khan, who was born in Delhi, misses the city's winters.
New Delhi: His love for acting took him to Mumbai, but Shah Rukh Khan, who was born and brought up in Delhi, misses the capital's winter.
"I would say that it's wonderful to be at the cold of Delhi, I missed it," said the 47-year-old who enjoys superstar status in the Hindi film industry. Born in Delhi, he attended St Columbas School and did his graduation from Hansraj College.
Mumbai is humid, so SRK was a bit cold in the chilly temperature here and added humorously: "I am feeling very cold right now, so please don't mind if I stutter a little because many people say that's my style."
He was here Thursday to launch Link Lady, a new collection of ladies' watches by Tag Heuer.
After working in TV shows like 'Fauji' and 'Circus', he moved to Mumbai in the early 1990s and in no time he became somebody from nobody thanks to his initial hits like 'Deewana', 'Baazigar', and 'Darr'.
There was no looking back for SRK who has now earned the status of Bollywood Baadshah, thanks to a string of successful box office films like 'Karan Arjun', "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Kal Ho Naa Ho", "Main Hoon Na", "Om Shanti Om" and "Don".
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob