SRK summoned for smoking during an IPL match
A Rajasthan court has asked Shah Rukh Khan to be present for hearing on May 26.
Jaipur: Kolkata Knight Riders co-owner Shah Rukh Khan has been served a summon by the Rajasthan police over a complaint alleging that the actor was seen smoking in public on April 8 in Jaipur during a match.
This was during the IPL match between the Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders. The court has asked the actor to be present for hearing on May 26.
The complainant had moved court on April 9, a day after the IPL match, alleging that despite a ban on smoking in public, the actor was smoking in front of thousands of cricket fans.
He said the act sent out wrong signals as the actor is idolised by his young fans.
- Sushma Swaraj at UNGA: Kashmir is an Integral Part of India
- Misbah-ul-Haq Hopes Bilateral Ties With India Will Resume
- China Again Declines to Confirm Backing Pakistan on Kashmir
- Peshawar: IED Hits Patrol Van in Northwest Pakistan, 9 Injured
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- SC Refuses to Urgently Hear Petition Challenging Indus Water Treaty's Constitutionality
- Trump Lauds Hindu Community's 'Fantastic' Contributions to US