DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SRK summoned for smoking during an IPL match
A Rajasthan court has asked Shah Rukh Khan to be present for hearing on May 26.
Jaipur: Kolkata Knight Riders co-owner Shah Rukh Khan has been served a summon by the Rajasthan police over a complaint alleging that the actor was seen smoking in public on April 8 in Jaipur during a match.
This was during the IPL match between the Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders. The court has asked the actor to be present for hearing on May 26.
The complainant had moved court on April 9, a day after the IPL match, alleging that despite a ban on smoking in public, the actor was smoking in front of thousands of cricket fans.
He said the act sent out wrong signals as the actor is idolised by his young fans.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan