SRK sorry for smoking in public, ready to pay fine
The Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner was seen smoking in public during an IPL match at the Swai Man Singh Stadium.
Jaipur: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner Shah Rukh Khan on Saturday pleaded guilty for smoking in public and said that he was ready to pay fine. The Rajasthan Police had filed a complaint against Khan for smoking in public during an IPL match at the Swai Man Singh Stadium.
The case has been adjourned till June 21 and Khan is not required to appear before the court for now.
On April 27, Khan had been directed by a local court in Jaipur to appear before it on May 26, after he was seen smoking at the stadium.
According to the petitioner, Khan was seen smoking on April 8 during a match between the teams of Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right