DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SRK sorry for smoking in public, ready to pay fine
The Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner was seen smoking in public during an IPL match at the Swai Man Singh Stadium.
Jaipur: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner Shah Rukh Khan on Saturday pleaded guilty for smoking in public and said that he was ready to pay fine. The Rajasthan Police had filed a complaint against Khan for smoking in public during an IPL match at the Swai Man Singh Stadium.
The case has been adjourned till June 21 and Khan is not required to appear before the court for now.
On April 27, Khan had been directed by a local court in Jaipur to appear before it on May 26, after he was seen smoking at the stadium.
According to the petitioner, Khan was seen smoking on April 8 during a match between the teams of Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere