SRK sorry for smoking in public, ready to pay fine
The Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner was seen smoking in public during an IPL match at the Swai Man Singh Stadium.
Jaipur: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) co-owner Shah Rukh Khan on Saturday pleaded guilty for smoking in public and said that he was ready to pay fine. The Rajasthan Police had filed a complaint against Khan for smoking in public during an IPL match at the Swai Man Singh Stadium.
The case has been adjourned till June 21 and Khan is not required to appear before the court for now.
On April 27, Khan had been directed by a local court in Jaipur to appear before it on May 26, after he was seen smoking at the stadium.
According to the petitioner, Khan was seen smoking on April 8 during a match between the teams of Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts