DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SRK spends a night in 'ek kamre mein band' room
Shahrukh Khan spent a night in the same room where Raj Kapoor filmed the 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band' 'Bobby' song.
Srinagar: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is shooting in Kashmir's Gulmarg Town, spent one night in the same room where legendary Raj Kapoor filmed the famous Hum tum ek kamre mein band hon song for his 1973 superhit teenage romance Bobby.
"I am staying in 305, the room where hum tum ek kamre mein band ho was shot in Bobby. Feels sweet... now just to try and lose the keys... ha ha", SRK posted on Twitter.
The hut where the song was filmed is part of Hotel Highland Park in Gulmarg where Shahrukh is staying. He is here to shoot for Yash Chopra's directorial venture.
The 46-year-old is returning to summer capital Srinagar, according to Nazir Bakshi, owner of Shiraz Travels, which has organised the film's shooting in the valley. He is scheduled to hold a half-hour interaction with the press in Srinagar.
Chopra has cast Shah Rukh as an army officer Samar in the film, which also stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life