SRK: Suhana's voice gets powerful when she scolds me
The actor finds it scary because Suhana is very young but has a very strong voice.
New Delhi: If there is someone that superstar Shah Rukh Khan is scared of, it is his 12-year-old daughter Suhana. The actor says he often bows down to the whims and fancies of his little angel.
"I never feel bad about any scolding that I get from kids. Even my kids at home keep scolding me. I feel bad when I break rules in India and my elders scold me. But at home, if I stay up really late at night or do a couple of things which irritates them, my daughter Suhana scolds me a lot and quite loudly at that," Shah Rukh said on 'India's Prime Icon'.
The actor finds it scary because though she is the youngest, she has a strong voice.
"It is kind of scary because she is quite little, but her voice is very powerful when she is scolding me," he added.
The actor, who is married to Gauri Khan, also has son named Aryan. He is 15.
'India's Prime Icon' airs on on BIG CBS Prime.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC: US Calls for De-Escalation of Tension Between India and Pakistan
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18