SRK: Suhana's voice gets powerful when she scolds me
The actor finds it scary because Suhana is very young but has a very strong voice.
New Delhi: If there is someone that superstar Shah Rukh Khan is scared of, it is his 12-year-old daughter Suhana. The actor says he often bows down to the whims and fancies of his little angel.
"I never feel bad about any scolding that I get from kids. Even my kids at home keep scolding me. I feel bad when I break rules in India and my elders scold me. But at home, if I stay up really late at night or do a couple of things which irritates them, my daughter Suhana scolds me a lot and quite loudly at that," Shah Rukh said on 'India's Prime Icon'.
The actor finds it scary because though she is the youngest, she has a strong voice.
"It is kind of scary because she is quite little, but her voice is very powerful when she is scolding me," he added.
The actor, who is married to Gauri Khan, also has son named Aryan. He is 15.
'India's Prime Icon' airs on on BIG CBS Prime.
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul